Living in “Virtual” Gratitude – Virtual Unity Conference (VUC)
October 24 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Virtual Unity Conference
Theme: Living in “Virtual” Unity
Date: Saturday October 24, 2020
Location: Online Zoom Conference
Cost: No fee.
- Program Outline: The attached Program Outline shows the activities that are available and the time for each activity.
- “Pick-and-Choose”: The online nature of our Unity Conference has allowed the committee to create an incredibly full and rich schedule of activities. There is no expectation that you will engage in every activity. Please ‘pick-and-choose’ the activities in which you want to participate.
“…take what you need and leave the rest…”
- Speakers: We are blessed with having a good variety of experienced SA and S-Anon speakers, some of whom are from out of our area.
9 AM SA – Dave H, Yorba Linda, CA
S-Anon – Andrea L, Portland, OR
Noon S-Anon – Nancy A, Naples, FL
SA – Harvey A, Naples, FL
3 PM S-Anon – Pam S, Bartlett, IL
SA – Shim F, Howell, NJ
- Registration: To participate in the VUC we need you to register. Click on the hyper-link https://forms.gle/3v9MXEWchivf7zie8
You will then receive an email with more details for all the activities.
At registration you will be asked to provide some basic information about yourself, including your name. Please list your name exactly as that which you will use to enter the Zoom meeting!
- Zoom info: Links for all the activities will be emailed to those registered the week before the Conference. Please check your email.
- Other Details:
* No meetings will be recorded except for the 3 sets of Speakers, which will be recorded by the VUC.
* While there is no cost for participating in the VUC, there will be an opportunity to provide a 7th Tradition donation.
* Following the VUC there will be a survey available to capture your feedback and suggestions.
We look forward to seeing you at the VUC! Come prepared to engage in recovery, be ready to take notes, bring your willingness to share, have Fun!!
And don’t forget to have your favorite drink and favorite snack or meal at your side, ready to nourish your body while your mind and spirit are being nourished throughout the VUC.